Sunday, October 12, 2014

Installing 12c PDB CDB into ASM Disk

Installing 12c PDB CDB into ASM Disk

Installing 12c PDB CDB into ASM Disk

Read me before you start 

In this post I will share how to install PDB and CDB into ASM Disk.


In the above I am creating a Container Database and one Pluggable Database.


Now above instead of regular file system , I am choosing ASM


Above I have selected the CDB_DATA disk group. In this case PDB001 also goes into the CDB_DATA disk group. I will create a high performance disk group and move all the PDB into it later as a separate task. Once the PDB_DATA is provisioned future PDB will be created into it.


If you look at the time on the server it is 2am , so a bad night in getting my 12c up and running on ASM Disk Groups.

Next I am going to add the high performance disk groups and move PDB001 into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment